is one of the fastest growing technology companies in
Montana, with over 10,000 clients worldwide and featured in the Wall Street Journal
, the New York Times
, and more. We are seeking dynamic individuals to integrate into
our sales team.Submittable
is a feature-rich submission and
content workflow platform which allows groups and collaborators in many
industries to accept, review, and manage submissions. Attachments that
are traditionally sent via email can be bulky and difficult
to share with a group trying to collaborate on a project.
Aggregating all these submissions and applications at times makes
decision-making on that project difficult, and this is where Submittable
has rendered its success. Companies like NBC, SpaceX, Amazon, and the
New Yorker all use Submittable as a centralized tool, enabling everyone to work on one platform to collaborate, share notes, and make decisions
much faster than before. Please review the Submittable website
and be familiar with as much as you can before applying.REQUIREMENTS
- MUST have ability to communicate at an advanced level
- MUST have very acute and fine attention to detail
- MUST have no reservations about making calls to prospects
- MUST be task-oriented, and schedule-oriented
- MUST be able to understand new software and its role in enhancing the workplace of prospective clients across a variety of industries
- MUST be able to self-task, and committed to reaching out to prospective clients (phone)
- MUST be logical, able to identify rank-of-importance in their workflow, and hard-working
have knowledge of common softwares like PDF, Word, Excel, and adept at
learning new ones like HubSpot, MadMimi, webinar software, etc.
- MUST be a fun and hard-working person
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- $35,000 annual base, and should expect up to $40,000 in commissions
- Healthcare included
- 401(k) offered
- Free license to raid our stocked kitchen
We have cut our teeth and have thousands of clients in the literary and magazine space. We have well-established software with years of development behind it and we are in a very exciting point in our growth as a company. We need energetic and hard-working go-getters to help us broaden our reach. The job entails using our lists of prospected clients to reach out, showcase our product, and bring home the client, as well as working with our existing clients to talk about upgrades and new developments. We are looking for both seasoned veterans in the sales world as well as people who are just getting started but who have the attitude and ability to adapt and position the product best suited for the prospect on the other line. We reach out to prospects primarily via phone, but also via email and prospecting software.
Want to learn more? Please send your resume and cover letter and let us know a little bit about yourself.
We are a warm, hardworking, and dynamic team and look forward to meeting the right people. Interviews will be conducted via telephone first, and if a good
fit, will follow with an in-person interview at our office in downtown
Missoula. We look forward to hearing from you.
The Submittable Team