Submittable is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to deliver multi-channel paid marketing campaigns that drive new business leads. You will manage the strategy, execution, and optimization across all paid marketing channels (PPC, retargeting, partner/vendor, etc.) to hit monthly lead and revenue goals.
This role works collaboratively within the rest of the Marketing Team to identify new opportunities and audiences, create campaigns that convert, and continuously report on and optimize our work.
A qualified candidate should be excited by the challenge of driving better results from digital campaigns, and enjoy the combination of creative and data-driven work. You’re comfortable digging into analytics to refine the funnel and optimize spend AND brainstorming creative strategies and messages.
This is a full-time position based in Missoula, MT. Remote candidates will also be considered.
- Develop, maintain and execute paid demand generation plans to achieve business goals:
- Find and execute B2B digital campaigns for all paid advertising efforts (paid search, display, retargeting, review sites, partner programs, webinars/virtual events)
- Deliver monthly calendar of campaign and advertising marketing initiatives
- Manage and maintain paid review sites
- Ensure partner/vendors deliver high quality leads within budget
- Manage consultant relationship to drive PPC performance
- Identify and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower our cost per lead
- Coordinate with marketing automation specialist to effectively nurture leads from top-of-funnel to sales qualified
- Craft high-converting landing pages and lead generation forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs:
- Identify key conversion points and keep baseline measurements for each
- A/B test and continually measure the performance of CTAs/lead-generating forms
- Maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) on an individual/monthly/and quarterly basis
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our paid marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers
Success in this position will be measured through three primary KPIs:
- Number of new paid leads generated monthly (MQLs and SQLs)
- Conversion rate of leads generated into opportunities (lead quality)
- ROI and cost per lead
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
- Prior experience of 3+ years optimizing paid marketing campaigns and online experiences
- Experience handling paid marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results
- Experience with multichannel media campaigns and marketing automation systems (HubSpot and Salesforce a plus)
- Well-versed in reporting tools, especially Google Analytics
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), software review sites, partner programs, and retargeting
- Excellent communicator with the ability to sell and convince. You will manage all relationships with vendors and ensure we get the most efficient cost possible.
- Skilled copywriter
Based in Missoula, Montana, Submittable’s office is 1 block from surfing and kayaking, 7 miles from skiing, and 5 miles from wilderness hiking. If you’re not into sports or the outdoors, many of us have other interests, too—our team includes professional musicians, accomplished artists, published writers (even poets!), and former chefs. Our average "commute" time is 10 minutes, with many staff biking or walking to our office in downtown Missoula. Housing costs ¼ to ⅓ that of NYC and SF (10% of Submittable employees are first-time home buyers). The average TSA wait time at Missoula International Airport is 2-3 minutes.
We offer highly competitive benefits for full-time employees, including:
- Health insurance, 401K, life insurance, and optional HSA, FSA, DCA, and Commuter Benefits accounts
- Flexible hours, including flexible vacations and sick leave
- Generous paid parental leave policy for mothers, fathers, and adoptive parents, and an employee-paid on-site daycare center for infants and toddlers up to age 2
- Discounted fitness memberships, personal development stipends, and book purchase reimbursement
- Involvement in community outreach programs for all employees, including company volunteer outings at local nonprofits
- Fully-stocked kitchens with complimentary snacks and beverages for all employees
- Gender-neutral bathrooms with free pads/tampons
- We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are unable to accommodate scholastic or employment visas.
Submittable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.