Submittable is seeking a Sales Enablement Specialist to join our rapidly growing team in Missoula, Montana. The Sales Enablement Specialist develops and implements the training, content, practices, and tools needed to support salespeople throughout the buyer’s journey.
This is a full-time position in Missoula, MT, and reports to the Sales Operations Manager.
What you'll do:
- Own and plan the Sales training curriculum
- Coordinate and plan the onboarding of new Sales hires, including Sales Development Representatives, Sales Representatives, and Account Managers
- Collaborate with the Product and Marketing teams to educate the Sales department about new feature releases.
- Responsible for aspects of foundational and continuous learning programs for Sales, including but not limited to training content creation, scheduling and coordination, creation and deployment or delivery of on-demand courseware
- Support front-line Sales Managers and Sales leadership team in executing effective management disciplines and establishing a Sales coaching program
- Manage various Sales enablement projects and coordinate Sales enablement activities
- Establish metrics and objectives for Sales enablement and make recommendations for increasing sales productivity.
- Develop and manage the 12-18 month Sales Enablement Roadmap.
- Continuously evaluate training programs, identify gaps, and implement solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized
- Focused on data-driven results and strategies
- Extensive knowledge of opportunity management
- Expert project management skills
- Direct sales experience and proven track record required (quota carrying) and/or sales enablement experience
- Experience creating and implementing successful sales process/methodology/sales playbook initiatives
- Experience building effective field sales onboarding and sales training programs
- Experience with CRMs (ideally Salesforce or HubSpot)
- We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are unable to accommodate scholastic or employment visas.
Based in Missoula, Montana, Submittable’s office is 1 block from surfing and kayaking, 7 miles from skiing, and 5 miles from wilderness hiking. If you’re not into sports or the outdoors, many of us have other interests, too—our team includes professional musicians, accomplished artists, published writers (even poets!), and former chefs. Our average "commute" time is 10 minutes, with many staff biking or walking to our office in downtown Missoula. Housing costs ¼ to ⅓ that of NYC and SF (10% of Submittable employees are first-time home buyers). The average TSA wait time at Missoula International Airport is 2-3 minutes.
We offer highly competitive benefits for full-time employees, including:
- Health insurance, 401K, life insurance, and optional HSA, FSA, and DCA accounts
- Flexible hours, including flexible vacations and sick leave
- Generous paid parental leave policy for mothers, fathers, and adoptive parents, and an upcoming employee-paid on-site daycare center for infants and toddlers up to age 2
- Discounted fitness memberships, personal development stipends, and book purchase reimbursement
- Involvement in community outreach programs for all employees, including company volunteer outings at local nonprofits
- Fully-stocked kitchens with complimentary snacks and beverages for all employees
- Gender-neutral bathrooms with free pads/tampons
As a product used globally, we're very motivated to hire and support employees who are representative of different and diverse backgrounds and experiences, including but not limited to diversity of ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, religion, ability, culture, and socioeconomics.
Thank you for your interest.