Submittable is looking for experienced Full-Stack Engineers to build on our industry-leading platform. Your work will drive the product's development and how it is used by millions of people.
What we're looking for:
Originally built with ASP.NET MVC, C#, and SQL Server using AWS services, our backend stack is migrating to a serverless infrastructure, using .NET Core and Lambda, and leveraging the AWS platform. On the front-end, you'll find React, Redux, and ES6. Modern best practices are followed aggressively.
We’re looking for senior engineers who can take a feature from idea to execution. A successful candidate will be able to show us new ways of solving problems, spin up new technologies that push the product forward, help us direct and amplify the energy of junior developers, ship quickly and iterate, and ultimately make something people want.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are unable to accommodate scholastic or employment visas.
Based in Missoula, Montana, Submittable’s office is 1 block from surfing, 7 miles from skiing, and 5 miles from the Rattlesnake National Recreation Area. If you’re not into sports or the outdoors, many of us have other interests, too--we also have, among our staff, professional musicians, accomplished artists, published writers (even poets!), former chefs, and a quilter who once won third place in the county fair. Our average "commute" time is 10 minutes, with many staff biking or walking to our office in downtown Missoula. Housing costs ⅓ that of NYC and SF (10% of Submittable employees are first-time home buyers). The average TSA wait time at Missoula International Airport is 5 minutes.
We offer highly competitive benefits for full-time employees, including:
- Health insurance, 401K, life insurance, and optional HSA, FSA, and DCA accounts
- Flexible hours, including flexible vacations and sick leave
- Generous paid parental leave policy for mothers, fathers, and adoptive parents
- Discounted fitness memberships, personal development stipends, and book purchase reimbursement
- Involvement in community outreach programs for all employees, including company volunteer outings at local nonprofits
- Fully stocked kitchens with complimentary snacks and beverages for all employees
- Gender-neutral bathrooms with free pads/tampons
- We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are unable to accommodate scholastic or employment visas.
As a product used globally, we're very motivated to hire and support employees who are representative of different and diverse backgrounds and experiences, including but not limited to diversity of ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, religion, ability, culture, and socioeconomics.
Thank you for your interest.