Spend your summer in Missoula, Montana.
Submittable is looking for university students and recent graduates interested in product management to work alongside our Product team for the Summer of 2019. Product Managers drive product vision, strategy, and roadmap, and work with a cross-functional team to define, plan, and prioritize the execution of their product vision. We're interested in students who meet these qualifications:
- You are passionate about user experience
- You love figuring out how to make things better
- You have great communication skills
- Bonus but not required: You have design or technical experience
What can you expect in return?
- This is a paid fellowship. We can also set up degree credit if needed.
- Hands-on experience on what it means to research, define, and launch an improvement to an existing service or even a completely new feature. You will get to work with real products used by millions of people.
- You’ll work with a smart, friendly, and thoughtful team that is eager to help you grow and succeed.
- Future possibilities - We are a growing company, and we enjoy introducing great fellows to our friends.
Founded in 2010, Submittable is a submission management platform used by 10,000+ clients in over 63 countries, including CBS, MIT, and National Geographic. Started by a novelist, a musician, and a filmmaker who are also all engineers, Submittable is now a rapidly growing company of 70+ valued and thriving employees with diverse backgrounds and interests. The software you design will be used by over a million people every month. Based in Missoula, Montana, Submittable’s office is 1 block from surfing, 7 miles from skiing, and 3 miles from the Bitterroot Wilderness. If you’re not into sports or the outdoors, many of us have other interests, too--we also have, among our staff, professional musicians, accomplished artists, published writers (even poets!), former chefs, and a quilter who once won third place in the county fair. Our average "commute" time is 10 minutes, with many staff biking or walking to our office in downtown Missoula. We offer highly competitive benefits, including:
- Health insurance, 401K, life insurance, and optional HSA, FSA, and DCA accounts for full-time employees
- Flexible hours, including flexible vacations and sick leave
- Generous paid parental leave policy for mothers, fathers, and adoptive parents
- Discounted fitness memberships, personal development stipends, and book purchase reimbursement
- Involvement in community outreach programs for all employees, including company volunteer outings at local nonprofits
- Fully stocked kitchen with complimentary snacks and beverages for all employees
- Gender-neutral restrooms with free pads/tampons
As a product used globally, we're very motivated to hire and support fellows who are representative of different and diverse backgrounds and experiences, including but not limited to diversity of ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, religion, ability, culture, and socioeconomics.
Thanks for your interest.