Submittable is seeking a Director of Marketing to join our rapidly growing team in Missoula, MT. We are a thoughtful, engaged team with diverse interests.
Position requirements and responsibilities include:
- Lead and grow a marketing team of 7 to 25
- Experience growing early-to-mid stage SaaS marketing teams
- Define lead gen objectives
- Reach 1000's of potential clients, speak to them in a sincere direct voice, and book 1000's of demos for our sales team
- Research and identify the best new markets for Submittable and generate 1000's of leads for our sales team
- Develop and create content that speaks to these markets and results in 1000's of leads for our sales team
- Hit monthly lead gen quotas
- Deep experience with marketing automation and CRM tools (e.g. Marketo, Hubspot, AdWords, AdRoll, Optimizely, etc.)
- Manage and grow the Sales Demand Generation Team
CEO and our Board. Work daily with the heads of Sales, Product, and Engineering.
Founded in 2010, Submittable is a submission management platform used by 11,000+ clients in over 63 countries, including CBS, MIT, and National Geographic. Started by a novelist, a musician, and a filmmaker who all also happened to be engineers, Submittable is now a rapidly growing company of 60+ valued and thriving employees with diverse backgrounds and interests. The software is used by over a million people every month.
Based in Missoula, Montana, Submittable’s office is 1 block from surfing, 7 miles from skiing, and 5 miles from the Rattlesnake National Recreation Area & Wilderness. If you’re not into sports or the outdoors, many of us have other interests, too--we also have, among our staff, professional musicians, accomplished artists, published writers (even poets!), former chefs, and a quilter who once won third place in the county fair. Our average "commute" time is 10 minutes, with many staff biking or walking to our office in downtown Missoula. Housing costs ⅓ that of NYC and SF (10% of Submittable employees are first-time home buyers). The average TSA wait time at Missoula International Airport is 5 minutes.
We offer highly competitive benefits for full-time employees, including:
- Health insurance, 401K, and optional HSA and DCA accounts
- Flexible hours, including flexible vacations and sick leave
- Generous paid parental leave policy for mothers, fathers, and adoptive parents
- Discounted fitness memberships, personal development stipends, and book purchase reimbursement
- Involvement in community outreach programs for all employees, including company volunteer outings at local nonprofits
- Fully stocked kitchen with complimentary snacks and beverages for all employees
As a product used globally, we're very motivated to hire and support employees who are representative of different and diverse backgrounds and experiences, including but not limited to diversity of ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, religion, ability, culture, and socioeconomics.
Thank you for your interest.