Submittable is looking for an experienced Sales Manager to help drive sales and take our industry-leading platform upmarket. We thrive on a culture of excellence in customer-focused sales execution. Have you managed teams selling SaaS products across a variety of industries? We'd love to talk to you.
This is a full-time position in Missoula, MT, and reports to the Director of Sales, New Business.
What you will do:
- Manage 4 to 10 Sales Representatives
- Hold Sales Representatives accountable to Submittable's Sales Opportunity Management process
- Report to the Director and other leaders on key performance indicators
- Communicate with department leaders across the company to advocate for your team's needs, while keeping in mind the goals of the company as a whole
- Recruit and hire for open positions on the Sales Team as necessary
- A management philosophy that can be articulated in 2 to 3 sentences
- 3+ years of direct experience selling a SaaS product with demonstrated success
- 2+ years of sales management experience with demonstrated success
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Focus on problem solving
- Adaptability - this is a frequently changing work environment
- Experience interviewing and hiring in Montana a plus
- We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are unable to accommodate scholastic or employment visas.
Based in Missoula, Montana, Submittable’s office is 1 block from surfing, 7 miles from skiing, and 5 miles from the Rattlesnake National Recreation Area. If you’re not into sports or the outdoors, many of us have other interests, too--we also have, among our staff, professional musicians, accomplished artists, published writers (even poets!), former chefs, and a quilter who once won third place in the county fair. Our average "commute" time is 10 minutes, with many staff biking or walking to our office in downtown Missoula. Housing costs ⅓ that of NYC and SF (10% of Submittable employees are first-time home buyers). The average TSA wait time at Missoula International Airport is 5 minutes.
We offer highly competitive benefits for full-time employees, including:
- Health insurance, 401K, life insurance, and optional HSA, FSA, and DCA accounts
- Flexible hours, including flexible vacations and sick leave
- Generous paid parental leave policy for mothers, fathers, and adoptive parents and an on-site employee-paid childcare center for infants and children up to age 2
- Discounted fitness memberships, personal development stipends, and book purchase reimbursement
- Involvement in community outreach programs for all employees, including company volunteer outings at local nonprofits
- Fully stocked kitchens with complimentary snacks and beverages for all employees
- Gender-neutral bathrooms with free pads/tampons
As a product used globally, we're very motivated to hire and support employees who are representative of different and diverse backgrounds and experiences, including but not limited to diversity of ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, religion, ability, culture, and socioeconomics.
Thank you for your interest.