Submittable is one of the fastest growing technology companies in Montana, with over 10,000 clients worldwide and featured in the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times, TechCrunch, and more. We are seeking dynamic individuals to integrate into our sales team.
Submittable is a feature-rich submission and content workflow platform that allows organizations to accept, review, and manage submissions. Companies like NBC, SpaceX, Nike, and The New Yorker all use Submittable as a tool that enables their teams to collaborate, share notes, and make decisions much faster than before. Please review the Submittable website before applying.
Based in Missoula, Montana, the Account Manager at Submittable is responsible for maintaining and expanding customer relationships. They will provide support in optimizing Submittable software for their assigned customers; including, but not limited to, onboarding, training, and form building. Identify opportunities for additional product needs and mitigating risks in contract renewals. Communicate trends in software usage and needs with Sales Engineer, Product Development and Sales Team.
The Account Manager at Submittable is responsible for maintaining and expanding customer relationships. They will provide support in optimizing Submittable software for their assigned customers, identify opportunities, and mitigate risks in contract renewals. The Account Manager serves as a conduit between all teams at Submittable, ensuring the customer and submitter have the best experience possible.
- Learn and maintain an in-depth understanding of Submittable’s platform and feature set
- Understand the customer’s business processes as they relate to the implementation of Submittable’s software
- Manage Submittable optimization of assigned customers
- Identify opportunities or risks in renewing customer contracts
- Identify opportunities and execute in upselling new products
- Work closely with Sales and Technical Support Team to ensure software consumption
- Coordinate with Sales Engineer in software maximization and customer satisfaction
- Obsessiveness to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Proactiveness and a willingness to tackle problems of any size
- Ability to work well under pressure
- High degree of professionalism
- Comfort working with all management levels
- Team player willing to step outside the role and help where needed to grow a young and evolving company
Founded in 2010, Submittable is a submission management platform used in over 63 countries by clients including CBS, MIT, and National Geographic. Started by a novelist, a musician, and a filmmaker who all also happened to be engineers, Submittable is now a rapidly growing company of 70 valued and thriving employees with diverse backgrounds and interests.
Based in Missoula, Montana, Submittable’s office is 1 block from surfing, 7 miles from skiing, and 5 miles from the Rattlesnake Wilderness. If you’re not into sports or the outdoors, many of us have other interests, too--we also have, among our staff, professional musicians, accomplished artists, published writers (even poets!), former chefs, and a quilter who once won third place in the county fair. Our average "commute" time is 10 minutes, with many staff biking or walking to our office in downtown Missoula. Housing costs ⅓ that of NYC and SF (10% of Submittable employees are first-time home buyers). The average TSA wait time at Missoula International Airport is 5 minutes.
We offer highly competitive benefits for full-time employees, including:
- Health insurance, 401K, life insurance, and optional HSA, FSA, and DCA accounts
- Flexible hours, including flexible vacations and sick leave
- Generous paid parental leave policy for mothers, fathers, and adoptive parents
- Discounted fitness memberships, personal development stipends, and book purchase reimbursement
- Involvement in community outreach programs for all employees, including company volunteer outings at local nonprofits
- Fully stocked kitchens with complimentary snacks and beverages for all employees
- Gender-neutral bathrooms with free pads/tampons
As a product used globally, we're very motivated to hire and support employees who are representative of different and diverse backgrounds and experiences, including but not limited to diversity of ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, religion, ability, culture, and socioeconomics.
Thank you for your interest.